Stabat Mater Menevia

Stabat Mater Menevia
We praise you O Lord and we bless you, for by thy Holy Cross thou hast redeemed the world

Thursday 8 March 2012

Holy Mass next Sunday....

...will be at the Church of St Therese of Lisieux!

                   Sunday 11th March at 5pm, Sandfields, Nr Port Talbot,
                                     courtesy of Father Paul Brophy.



Govern by all Thy Wisdom, O Lord,
so that my
soul may always be serving Thee as Thou dost
Will,
and not as I may choose.
Do not punish me, I beseech Thee,
by granting that which I wish
or ask if it offended Thy Love,
which would always live in me.
Let me die to myself,
so that I may love Thee.
Let me live to Thee,
Who art in Thyself,
the True Life.

Dear St. Therese,
guide me in your Little Way,
so that I may ascend to the heights and
happiness of
Heaven.