Stabat Mater Menevia

Stabat Mater Menevia
We praise you O Lord and we bless you, for by thy Holy Cross thou hast redeemed the world

Sunday 13 May 2012

Mass on Sunday 20th May

This Mass will now be at The Church of The Sacred Heart, Morriston at 2pm.

Not Clydach as previously advertised.



                                 Composed by Pope Leo XIII in the 19th century.

                                           As a little child,
                                      I loved you like a mother.
                                          Now that I am old,
                                     my love for you has grown.
                                         Receive me in heaven
                                          as one of the blessed,
                                           and I will proclaim
                                          that I have obtained
                                           such a great prize
through your patronage.
                                                    Amen.